- unlimited contract
- immediate start
Channel Pilot Solutions is the developer of a leading marketing tool for online shops. This tool operates as a cloud-based solution and enables online shops to list, track and optimise their products on over 2000 sales channels globally. More than 1000 online shops across Europe are currently using our solution.
Now we need a motivated person to move forward with us, helping to provide our clients with the best possible service in the future. If you are seeking an opportunity to unlock your potential and use your initiative, you could be that person.
- Being responsible for the United Kingdom market
- Advising our clients on all aspects of our software suite
- Being a specialist when it comes to technical and advisory support
- On boarding new customers
- Optimising customer projects including monitoring project objectives
- Striving for customer excellence through delivering tailored solutions with a proven return on investment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- A degree in IT or equivalent qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the field of web applications
- Expertise in Online Marketing
- Ideally experience in connecting web shops with market places like Amazon, Ebay etc.
- Experience with teamwork and project management
- Socially confident with excellent communications skills
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- High level of quality awareness and an eye for detail
- Takes ownership and proposes solutions
Why work at Channel Pilot?
- Exciting and highly varied tasks
- Excellent learning opportunities, hands-on experience and flat hierarchies
- A buzzing multicultural team
- Location in the heart of Hamburg, a vibrant city with plenty to offer
- Great working environment and team events
To apply for this position please send us your CV and salary expectation, along with a cover letter demonstrating how you can contribute to our continued success in a single PDF file online (max. 10MB) to:
By submitting your application, you consent to the storage of your data for purposes of determining your suitability for this and future vacancies in our staff database.