Junior Sales Manager UK
- permanent contract
- immediate start
Channel Pilot Solutions is the developer of a leading marketing tool for online shops. This tool operates as a cloud-based solution and enables online shops to list, track and optimise their products on over 2,000 sales channels globally. More than 1,000 online shops across Europe are currently using our solution.
We are seeking a motivated Sales Manager to move forward with us in the UK market, helping to provide our clients with the best possible service in the future. If you are seeking an opportunity to unlock your potential and use your initiative, you could be that person.
- Build pipeline of prospects within the target market of online retailers
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history and provide appropriate communication of such to ChannelPilot management
- Demonstrate ChannelPilot‘s solution and communicate value to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Cold calling to arrange webinars or face to face meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities with online retailers and brand manufacturers
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Work collaboratively with Ecommerce Consultants to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and revenue growth with existing customers
- Attend trade shows and events
- Meet and exceed individual annual quotas for new business development
- Completed degree or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of retail and e-commerce is essential
- Experience in both phone and face to face sales and experience in longer sales cycles preferred
- Native English speaker, ideally from the UK or at least very good written and spoken English skills
- Familiarity with various sales methodologies
- Highly service-orientated with excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated, quality-aware, creative and rational thinker
- Ability to work under pressure
- A passion for and a desire to work within the e-commerce space
Why work at Channel Pilot?
- Join a buzzing multicultural team of fun, dedicated and hard-working people made up of sales, marketing, and software developers
- Exciting and highly varied tasks
- Location in the heart of Hamburg, a vibrant city with plenty to offer
- Great working environment and team events
To apply for this position please send us your CV and salary expectation, along with a cover letter demonstrating how you can contribute to our continued success in a single PDF file online (max. 10MB) to:
By submitting your application, you consent to the storage of your data for purposes of determining your suitability for this and future vacancies in our staff database.