- immediate start
Channel Pilot Solutions is the developer of a leading marketing tool for online shops. This tool operates as a cloud-based solution and enables online shops to list, track and optimise their products on over 2000 sales channels globally. More than 1000 online shops across Europe are currently using our solution.
Now we need a motivated person to move forward with us, helping to provide our clients with the best possible service in the future. If you are seeking an opportunity to unlock your potential and use your initiative, you could be that person.
- Creating content (online and offline)
- Conducting market research and research on e-commerce topics
- Supporting various marketing initiatives
- Finding and coordinating local partners like lettershops or freelancers
- Editing and uploading content to our blog and websites as well as regular website testing
- Working with several online marketing tools (SEA, SEO, Social, Web Analytics)
- Supporting the implementation of our social media strategy
- Student doing a first or second internship
- Good understanding of internet, e-commerce and social media
- Interested in digital new technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Highly motivated, results-oriented individual able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Knowledge of German is a distinct advantage but not necessary
Why do an internship at Channel Pilot?
- Exciting and highly varied tasks
- Excellent learning opportunities, hands-on experience and flat hierarchies
- A buzzing multicultural team
- Location in the heart of Hamburg, a vibrant city with plenty to offer
- Great working environment and team events
Internship starting date: ASAP
Duration: six months preferred
Salary: 450 euros per month (net)
Please send your full application, including CV, by email to:
By submitting your application, you consent to the storage of your data for purposes of determining your suitability for this and future vacancies in our staff database.