SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
- immediate start
- located in Hamburg
Based in Hamburg, Channel Pilot Solutions GmbH has been developing the leading and multi-award-winning online marketing tool for online shops since 2012. This tool runs as a software as a service (SaaS) or cloud solution. It enables online shop operators to place, analyze, track and optimize their offers on all relevant national and international marketing channels.
The world of e-commerce is complex and highly technologized. With ChannelPilot, we simplify it for our customers by taking complex processes and making them easy. We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with know-how and passion for event-driven systems and microservices, who will support us in this mission and who will also have an eye for future improvements.
- Further development of our ChannelPilot E-Commerce Suite
- Connection of partner interfaces, marketplaces, ERP systems and online shops
- Conception and solution development based on Java in a high-skilled team
- Active participation in setting up an event-driven system based on microservices Providing input for future architecture
- A degree in IT or equivalent qualification
- At least five years of experience in the development of business Java applications
- Experience in the development of event-driven architectures and microservices are of advantage
- Experience in the high-performance handling of large data amounts
- Very good knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of a NoSQL technology
- Knowledge of Cassandra, Kafka, Mesos, and Scala are of advantage
- Fluent in English
- Independent way of working, but you are also a team player
What do we offer?
- A varied and demanding task in an agile, highly motivated and at the same time informal team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A personal and international work environment
- Flexible working hours
- An exciting and secure job in an award-winning, very successful, fast-growing and profitable e-commerce company with over 50 employees
Then please send us your application by mail:
By submitting your application, you consent to the storage of your data for purposes of determining your suitability for this and future vacancies in our staff database.